Red Stripe Makes "Official" Call On Big Game Happenings
NEW YORK, Feb. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- In the wake of recent press coverage on the use of Jamaican accents in advertising, the authentic Jamaican Beer Brand Red Stripe in keeping with its reputation for spreading positivity and making others happy has decided to weigh in with its "official" take on the subject:
"Red Stripe understands there has been a lot of conversation around the use of Jamaican accents in recent TV commercials. As the icon of Jamaican culture, we are happy to make our own 'official' call on the subject and say, 'HOORAY COMMERCIAL!'"
Red Stripe, like Jamaican culture itself, is all about spreading positivity and happiness. "Big up" to all those who share our belief in inspiring optimism in celebration of the Big Game. Red Stripe will be sharing other "official" calls throughout the game and during halftime on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube. Stay tuned for more fun from everyone's favorite Jamaican lager. Hooray Red Stripe!Red Stripe reminds everyone to always drink responsibly. For a sneak preview of Red Stripe's "official" call to be shown on Sunday, click here: http://youtu.be/1g-MMdwBBZw www.facebook.com/RedStripe www.youtube.com/RedStripeBeer www.twitter.com/RedStripe About Red Stripe Red Stripe was first brewed in Jamaica in 1928 and is now available in some 20 markets around the world. The flagship brand of the "World's Coolest Beer Company", Red Stripe has earned the distinction of having some 11 Monde Selection Gold Medals to its credit among numerous other awards. Red Stripe Light was introduced to the US market in March 2010. Red Stripe, Red Stripe Light, Red Stripe Bold and associated logos are trademarks. Diageo owns the majority stake in the Red Stripe Company, and so lists the great Jamaican Beer among its portfolio of premium alcohol brands.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV