Cintas Corporation (NASDAQ: CTAS) today announced it has been ranked among the Top 150 Workplaces in the U.S. by Workplace Dynamics, which partnered with publishers from around the country to poll over 1.7 million employees on their workplace environment and overall organizational health. Cintas was among 872 large companies that took part in the survey and was ranked 94 th on the list.
“Cintas is honored to have been named one of the top 150 workplaces in the nation, and we are even more proud of the fact that this honor is the result of input from our own employee-partners,” said Scott Farmer, CEO. “I think it’s a testament to the type of company we strive to be – one that appreciates the individual contributions of every employee-partner, strives to exceed our customers’ expectations, and insists on absolute honesty and integrity in everything we do,” he added.
According to its website, Top Workplaces’ research shows that companies that set a clear direction for the future, execute well and bring real meaning to the workplace are the healthiest, which in turn, drives employee engagement. Top Workplaces ranks employers solely on the information that its employees provide. A representative sample is used from each company.
About Cintas:Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas Corporation provides highly specialized services to businesses of all types primarily throughout North America. Cintas designs, manufactures and implements corporate identity uniform programs, and provides entrance mats, restroom cleaning and supplies, tile and carpet cleaning, promotional products, first aid, safety, fire protection products and services and document management services for more than 1 million businesses. Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV