Town And Country Financial Corporation Reports Record 2012 Results And Declares Quarterly Dividend
The Board of Directors declared a $0.03 per share quarterly cash dividend payable on March 15, 2013 to stockholders of record March 1, 2013.
Town and Country Financial Corporation is the parent holding company for Town and Country Bank with offices in Springfield, Mt. Zion, Forsyth, Decatur and Quincy, Town & Country Banc Mortgage Services, Inc., and Logan County Bank with offices in Lincoln and Buffalo. Peoples Prosperity Bank, a division of Town and County Bank, is the name used in Quincy. Town and Country Financial Corporation shares are quoted under the symbol TWCF.
Financial results are unaudited. Forward-looking statements are not a guarantee of future performance and actual results could differ materially.
SOURCE Town and Country Financial Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV