Where's Hot For 2013?
LONDON, February 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
• Direct Holidays showcase popular holiday destinations for coming year
• Goa and Middle East are new entries to list of holiday hotspots
• 2013 set to experience positive tourism figures as industry continues to perform well despite economic uncertaintyDespite the struggling economy, 2012 was a good year for holidaymakers as the cost of holidaying abroad continued to fall and holiday companies offered increasingly enticing offers to tempt them overseas. Destinations such as Spain have been firm favourites of Brits for the best part of half a century whilst other destinations such as Goa and the Middle East are emerging as new and exciting places to relax. Leading travel agent Direct Holidays offers its guide to where's hot for 2013. Spain Spain was the number one holiday destination for Brits last year and this is unlikely to change in 2013. It is cheap and quick to fly to and the range of different types of holiday captures the imagination of young and old alike. Taking Lanzarote holidays and Spanish island breaks are an even hotter way to enjoy this familiar and popular country. There are other Spanish islands equally worth considering for their sun-bleached beaches; Majorca holiday deals are likely to be especially competitive in 2013. Mexico Last year saw an increase in tourism for this vibrant country and this will ultimately help lower the price of cheap Mexico holidays. With a wonderful climate similar to that of Florida and home to some of the most incredible ancient ruins in the world, this is one holiday paradise you can't afford to miss. Africa Africa is emerging as a tourist destination as intriguing and exciting as any other. South Africa has been attracting visitors with its unspoilt landscape and wildlife for several years but holidays in Tunisia are expected to take the crown in 2013. Tunis is the capital and is built upon the ancient town of Carthage. In a country with miles of golden beaches and an enviable climate, a sharp increase in investment in the last few years has helped entice foreign visitors. Old favourites will always be a good place to holiday but for those prepared to think outside of the box and take a chance on an emerging tourist hotspot the rewards are immense. Keep your eyes on Africa, Spanish Islands, Latin America and Eastern Europe for the hottest places to holiday in 2013 and don't forget to look out for the latest deals and offers to keep costs low. SOURCE Direct Holidays
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts