Nuveen Investments, a leading global provider of investment services to institutions, as well as individual investors, today announced that the Nuveen Diversified Commodity Fund (NYSE MKT:CFD) and the Nuveen Long/Short Commodity Total Return Fund (NYSE MKT: CTF) declared regular monthly distributions.
|The following dates apply to the distribution for the CFD and CTF.|
|Record Date||February 28, 2013|
|Ex-Dividend Date||February 26, 2013|
|Payable Date||March 1, 2013|
|Reinvest Date||March 1, 2013|
|CFD||Diversified Commodity Fund||.1450||-|
|CTF||Long/Short Commodity Total Return Fund||.1550||-|
The funds intend to make regular monthly distributions to shareholders based on past and projected performance. Among other factors, the funds seek to establish a distribution rate that roughly corresponds to projections by the fund’s manager, Nuveen Commodities Asset Management, of the total return that could reasonably be expected to be generated by the funds over an extended period of time. Investors should not draw any conclusions about a fund’s past or future investment performance from its current distribution rate. As market conditions and portfolio performance may change, the rate of distributions on the shares and the funds’ distribution policy could change.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV