Cowen Agrees To Buy Investment Bank Dahlman Rose
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ Investment firm Cowen Group Inc. said Friday it is buying Dahlman Rose & Co., a privately held investment bank.
Cowen is buying Dahlman Rose with stock but the two firms did not disclose further financial details. Dahlman Rose specializes in the energy, metals and mining, transportation, chemicals, and agriculture sectors. The boards of both companies have approved the deal, which is expected to close during the first quarter.
Cowen Group shares rose 3 cents to $2.69 Friday and were unchanged in aftermarket trading.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV