SPRINGFIELD, Mass., Feb. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Smith & Wesson Holding Corporation (NASDAQ Global Select: SWHC), a leader in firearm manufacturing and design, today announced that James Debney, President and CEO, and Jeffrey Buchanan, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Cowen and Company 34 th Annual Aerospace/Defense Conference on Thursday, February 7, 2013 at 8:10 a.m. (Eastern). This event will be held at The Intercontinental New York Barclay in New York City. The Conference will be webcast and may include forward-looking statements. The webcast will be made available on the Company's website at www.smith-wesson.com under the Investor Relations section.
About Smith & Wesson Smith & Wesson Holding Corporation (NASDAQ Global Select: SWHC) is a U.S.-based leader in firearm manufacturing and design, delivering a broad portfolio of quality firearms, related products and training to the global military, law enforcement, and consumer markets. The company's brands include Smith & Wesson, M&P and Thompson/Center Arms. Smith & Wesson facilities are located in Massachusetts and Maine. For more information on Smith & Wesson, call (800) 331-0852 or log on to www.smith-wesson.com.
Liz Sharp, VP Investor RelationsSmith & Wesson Holding Corp.(413) 747-3304
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV