Nick A. Cooley, a member of the Board of Directors of Community Trust Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: CTBI), retired effective January 29, 2013, after having served as a member of the Board since 1980. Mr. Cooley provided exemplary service to CTBI having participated in the growth of CTBI from a $238 million community bank to a bank holding company with total assets of $3.6 billion operating in Kentucky, West Virginia, and Tennessee. Nick has been a strong advocate for CTBI and has been tireless in his support as CTBI expanded into new markets.
“We greatly appreciate Nick’s dedication to Community Trust and will miss his service to CTBI,” said Jean Hale, Chairman. “We wish Nick continued good health and happiness in his retirement,” said Hale.
Community Trust Bancorp, Inc., with assets of $3.6 billion, is
headquartered in Pikeville, Kentucky and has 71 banking locations across
eastern, northeastern, central, and south central Kentucky, six banking
locations in southern West Virginia, four banking locations in
northeastern Tennessee, four trust offices across Kentucky, and one
trust office in Tennessee.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV