Siemens Reaffirms Support For Guard And Reserve Employees
Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), a Department of Defense agency, announced Judy Marks, President and CEO, Siemens Government Technologies, Inc., will sign a Statement of Support for the Guard and Reserve at 4:30 p.m. on Monday, February 4, 2013. Marks will sign the pledge in a ceremony at the Pentagon and will be joined by Lieutenant General William J. Troy, Director of the Army Staff and ESGR National Chair James Rebholz.
This Statement of Support reaffirms that Siemens joins other employers in pledging:
- We fully recognize, honor and enforce the Uniformed Services Employment and Re-Employment Rights Act (USERRA).
- Our managers and supervisors will have the tools they need to effectively manage those employees who serve in the Guard and Reserve.
- We appreciate the values, leadership and unique skills service members bring to the workforce and will encourage opportunities to hire Guardsmen, Reservists and Veterans.
- We will continually recognize and support our country’s service members and their families in peace, in crises and in war.
"Supportive employers like Siemens are critical to maintaining the readiness and strength of the nation’s Guard and Reserve units and allow Guardsmen and Reservists the opportunity to serve our country more effectively and with greater peace of mind," said James Rebholz, ESGR National Chair. "By signing this Statement of Support, Siemens sends a clear message they stand committed to their military employees and recognize the integrity, global perspective and proven leadership they bring to the workplace.”
Siemens was honored with the Secretary of Defense Employer Support Freedom Award in 2012. The Freedom Award is the nation’s highest recognition for employers supporting Guard and Reserve members.“Siemens actively seeks to hire the best and the brightest for positions around the country and our service men and women possess unique skill sets and training that make them outstanding employees," said Marks. "We are so proud to support our employees who serve in the Guard and Reserves and know that these brave and talented men and women make our company even stronger."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV