PCM, Inc. (NASDAQ:PCMI) a leading technology solutions provider, announced today that its Chief Executive Officer, Frank Khulusi, and its Chief Financial Officer, Brandon LaVerne, will present at the Stifel Nicolaus Annual Technology Conference on Wednesday, February 6, 2013 at 10:20am PT, in the Terrace Room at the Ritz-Carlton in San Francisco, California.
The presentation will be webcast and will be available at the PCM investor relations website at investor.pcm.com
About PCM, Inc.
PCM, Inc., through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, is a leading
technology solutions provider to small and medium sized businesses,
mid-market and enterprise customers, government and educational
institutions and individual consumers. In the 12 months ended
September 30, 2012, we generated approximately $1.5 billion in revenue
and now have approximately 2,900 employees, over 68% of which are in
sales or service positions. For more information please visit
or call (310) 354-5600.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV