Hawaiian Airlines Flight Attendants Reach Tentative Agreement On New Aircraft Contract Terms
WASHINGTON, Feb. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Hawaiian Airlines Flight Attendants, represented by the Association of Flight Attendants-CWA (AFA) reached a tentative agreement with management this week on contract terms that would extend to 16 new Airbus A321neo aircraft on order. Details of the agreement are currently being sent to the over 1,400 Hawaiian Airlines Flight Attendants with voting scheduled for February 8 through February 27.
"This agreement reflects the contributions of Hawaiian Airlines Fight Attendants in the overall success of our airline. Through our collaborative efforts with management, we have reached an agreement that will advance our careers while recognizing our professionalism. Hawaiian Airlines Flight Attendants are part of a successful team and we look forward to the continued growth and job creation made possible through this agreement," said Sharon Soper, AFA Hawaiian Airlines President.
AFA works in partnership with Hawaiian Airlines to pursue growth opportunities, new positions and additional flying for Flight Attendants.The Association of Flight Attendants is the world's largest Flight Attendant union. Focused 100 percent on Flight Attendant issues, AFA has been the leader in advancing the Flight Attendant profession for 67 years. Serving as the voice for Flight Attendants in the workplace, in the aviation industry, in the media and on Capitol Hill, AFA has transformed the Flight Attendant profession by raising wages, benefits and working conditions. Nearly 60,000 Flight Attendants come together to form AFA, part of the 700,000-member strong Communications Workers of America (CWA), AFL-CIO. Visit us at www.afacwa.org. SOURCE Association of Flight Attendants-CWA (AFA-CWA)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV