NEW YORK, Feb. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Avenue Income Credit Strategies Fund (NYSE: ACP), a closed-end management investment company, declared on this date, February 1, 2013, a monthly dividend of $0.12 per share of Common Stock, payable March 28, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 15, 2013. Ex-date will be March 13, 2013.
For more information please call: 1-877-525-7330.
The amount of dividends paid by the Fund may vary from time to time. Past amounts of dividends are no guarantee of future dividend amounts.
The final determination of the source and tax characteristics of all distributions in 2013 will be made after the end of the year.Investing involves risk and it is possible to lose money on any investment in the Fund. The Fund's investment adviser is Avenue Capital Management II, L.P., part of Avenue Capital Group. SOURCE Avenue Income Credit Strategies Fund
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV