NEW YORK, Feb. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Avenue Income Credit Strategies Fund (NYSE: ACP), a closed-end management investment company, declared on this date, February 1, 2013, a monthly dividend of $0.12 per share of Common Stock, payable March 28, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 15, 2013. Ex-date will be March 13, 2013.
For more information please call: 1-877-525-7330.
The amount of dividends paid by the Fund may vary from time to time. Past amounts of dividends are no guarantee of future dividend amounts.
The final determination of the source and tax characteristics of all distributions in 2013 will be made after the end of the year.Investing involves risk and it is possible to lose money on any investment in the Fund. The Fund's investment adviser is Avenue Capital Management II, L.P., part of Avenue Capital Group. SOURCE Avenue Income Credit Strategies Fund
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV