JERSEY CITY, N.J., Feb. 1, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BEL FUSE INC., (Nasdaq:BELFA) (Nasdaq:BELFB) will release preliminary unaudited financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2012 at approximately 7:30 a.m. EST on Thursday, February 14, 2013. Bel has scheduled a conference call at 11:00 a.m. EST that morning to discuss its results for the quarter. To participate in the call, dial (720) 545 0088, conference ID #88040702.
A simultaneous webcast of the conference call may be accessed online from the Events and Presentations link of the Investors page under the "About Bel" tab at www.BelFuse.com. The webcast replay will be available for a period of 20 days at this same Internet address. For a telephone replay, dial (404) 537-3406, conference ID #88040702 after 2:00 p.m. EST.
Bel ( www.belfuse.com) and its divisions are primarily engaged in the design, manufacture, and sale of products used in networking, telecommunications, high speed data transmission, commercial aerospace, military, transportation, and consumer electronics. Products include magnetics (discrete components, power transformers and MagJack(r) connectors with integrated magnetics), modules (DC DC converters, integrated analog front end modules and custom designs), circuit protection (miniature, micro and surface mount fuses) and interconnect devices (micro, circular and filtered D Sub connectors, passive jacks, plugs and high speed cable assemblies). The Company operates facilities around the world.
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Neil Berkman Associates (310) 477-3118 email@example.com Company Contact: Daniel Bernstein ir@BelFuse.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV