DEARBORN, Mich., Feb. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lincoln, the luxury automotive brand, today released its second Super Bowl ad that is a part of its purchase of two 30-second spots to air during the broadcast. The brand spot featuring the 2013 MKZ is titled " Phoenix," and graphically showcases the new beginning of the brand with an MKZ emerging from the flames of a Lincoln Town Car. The first ad is a Twitter-generated spot that has been posted on www.Steerthescript.com.
These Super Bowl ads represent a significant piece in the Lincoln reinvention strategy as the brand attracts a new market of individual-minded luxury consumers. Lincoln recently launched the all-new 2013 MKZ, and will deliver three more vehicles in the next four years to appeal to these new luxury consumers who have emerged as a powerful economic force, already making up close to 25 percent of all luxury automobile purchases.
The 30-second spot will be available on the Lincoln YouTube channel. Additional information about Lincoln's Super Bowl campaign and behind-the-scenes footage of the commercial shoot is available at www.SteertheScript.com.
Click on the link below to view the "
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV