COVINA, Calif., Feb. 1, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Simplicity Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq:SMPL) announced today that on January 31, 2013 its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.08 per share on its common stock. The dividend will be paid on February 28, 2013 to the shareholders of record as of the close of business on February 14, 2013.
Simplicity Bancorp, Inc. is the parent corporation for Simplicity Bank, a federally chartered savings bank headquartered in Covina, California. The Bank operates three full service branches and five financial service centers in California, as well as a statewide network of 57 ATMs.
CONTACT: For Additional Information Contact: Dustin Luton, President and Chief Executive Officer Jean M. Carandang, Chief Financial Officer (626) 339-9663 x1207
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV