COVINA, Calif., Feb. 1, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Simplicity Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq:SMPL) announced today that on January 31, 2013 its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.08 per share on its common stock. The dividend will be paid on February 28, 2013 to the shareholders of record as of the close of business on February 14, 2013.
Simplicity Bancorp, Inc. is the parent corporation for Simplicity Bank, a federally chartered savings bank headquartered in Covina, California. The Bank operates three full service branches and five financial service centers in California, as well as a statewide network of 57 ATMs.
CONTACT: For Additional Information Contact: Dustin Luton, President and Chief Executive Officer Jean M. Carandang, Chief Financial Officer (626) 339-9663 x1207
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV