Western University Wins The Holcim Sustainable Concrete Toboggan Prize And The Race At GNCTR 2013!
TORONTO, Feb. 1, 2013 /CNW/ - The Greater Northern Concrete Toboggan Race (GNCTR), a Canadian tradition where hundreds of engineering students build and race concrete toboggans, recently concluded its 39 th year in Vancouver, British Columbia. Holcim Canada once again challenged students to build their toboggans in a sustainable manner by offering the Holcim Canada Sustainable Concrete Toboggan Prize. The entries were evaluated by looking at criteria such as the use of recycled materials, sourcing local materials, after use of the sled and more. Western University won the main race as well as Holcim Canada's prize for building the most sustainable concrete toboggan.
Congratulations team Western!
SOURCE Holcim Canada Inc.Image with caption: "Western Engineering Toboggan Team getting ready to race (CNW Group/Holcim Canada Inc.)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20130201_C2533_PHOTO_EN_23216.jpg Image with caption: "Western Engineering Toboggan Team celebrating their successful race (CNW Group/Holcim Canada Inc.)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20130201_C2533_PHOTO_EN_23215.jpg Image with caption: "Holcim Canada rep Aaron Poutanen presenting the Holcim Sustainable Concrete Toboggan Prize to Western Engineering Team Captain Rob Volcko. (CNW Group/Holcim Canada Inc.)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20130201_C2533_PHOTO_EN_23214.jpg
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV