NEW YORK, Feb. 1, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- New York Mortgage Trust, Inc. (Nasdaq:NYMT) (the "Company") announced today the following tax treatment for dividends declared in 2012 on the Company's common stock.
|Declaration Date||Record Date||Payment Date||Cash Distribution Per Share||Taxable Ordinary Dividend||Return Of Capital Dividend|
|Total 2012 Cash Distribution||$1.06||$0.92||$0.14|
Stockholders are encouraged to consult with their personal tax advisors as to their specific tax treatment of dividends on the Company's common stock. The information set forth above is also available on the Company's website, www.nymtrust.com, under the "Stock Information―Dividend History" section of the website.
About New York Mortgage TrustNew York Mortgage Trust, Inc. is a Maryland corporation that has elected to be taxed as a real estate investment trust ("REIT"). The Company invests in mortgage-related and financial assets and targets Agency RMBS, consisting of fixed-rate, adjustable-rate and hybrid adjustable-rate RMBS, Agency IOs consisting of interest only and inverse interest only RMBS that represent the right to the interest component of the cash flow from a pool of mortgage loans, multi -family CMBS and residential mortgage loans, including loans sourced from distressed markets.
CONTACT: AT THE COMPANY Kristine R. Nario Investor Relations Phone: 646-216-2363 Email: email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV