Crimson, a Delaware corporation and wholly-owned subsidiary of Leucadia, will become a public company upon its spin-off from Leucadia. Crimson produces and sells premium, ultra-premium and luxury wines. Crimson is headquartered in Napa, California and through its wholly-owned subsidiaries owns four wineries: Pine Ridge Vineyards, Archery Summit, Chamisal Vineyards and Seghesio Family Vineyards.
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
This press release contains “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the “safe harbor” provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements address the planned spin-off of Crimson from Leucadia, which is dependent upon future events or developments, including certain conditions to the spin-off. These matters are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual events (including the planned spin-off) and results to differ materially from those projected, anticipated or implied. These risks and uncertainties include uncertainties regarding the planned spin-off of Crimson, including the timing and terms of such spin-off and whether such spin-off will be completed as it is subject to a number of conditions. In addition, Leucadia and Crimson are subject to additional risks and uncertainties described in Crimson’s registration statement on Form 10, as amended, and Leucadia’s Form 10-K, Form 10-Q and Form 8-K reports (including all amendments to those reports) and exhibits to those filings and reports. Except to the extent required by applicable law, Leucadia and Crimson undertake no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statement.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV