AUSTIN, Texas, Feb. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Whole Foods Market ranked No. 42 on WorkplaceDynamic's Top 150 Workplaces list, which is based on employee surveys from more than a million employees from 872 organizations with 1,000 employees or more. The survey was conducted in conjunction with 30 regional newspapers.
"We're so thankful for the Team Members who gave their candid feedback for this survey, and especially grateful to all of our Team Members who keep our culture strong and exemplify our Core Values every day," said Mark Ehrnstein, global vice president of Team Member Services for Whole Foods Market. "We know that it's only because of this dedication that we have received the Top Workplaces recognition."
More information about WorkplaceDynamics and the survey can be found here: www.topworkplaces.com.This new recognition joins the recent news that the company was named one of Fortune magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" for the 16th consecutive year. Whole Foods Market employs more than 75,000 Team Members in 350 stores in the U.S., Canada and the U.K. Contact: Kate Lowery, +1-512-542-0390, email@example.com SOURCE Whole Foods Market
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV