Cobalt International Energy, Inc. (“Cobalt”) (NYSE: CIE) announced today that James W. Farnsworth, Cobalt’s Chief Exploration Officer, will present at the 2013 Credit Suisse Energy Summit in Vail, Colorado on Wednesday, February 6, 2013 at 12:45 p.m. Mountain Time.
The presentation will be webcast live on the Investors-Presentations and Publications section of Cobalt’s website at www.cobaltintl.com. A replay will also be available for approximately 30 days following the presentation. The company presentation to be used by Mr. Farnsworth will be available on Cobalt's website at www.cobaltintl.com in the Investors-Presentation and Publications section.
Cobalt is an independent oil exploration and production company active in the deepwater U.S. Gulf of Mexico and offshore Angola and Gabon. Cobalt was formed in 2005 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV