SANTA MONICA, Calif., Feb. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of The Macerich Company (NYSE: MAC) declared a quarterly cash dividend of $.58 per share of common stock. The dividend is payable on March 8, 2013 to stockholders of record at the close of business on February 22, 2013. This represents an annual dividend yield of 3.9% based on yesterday's closing stock price.
Macerich is a fully integrated self-managed and self-administered real estate investment trust, which focuses on the acquisition, leasing, management, development and redevelopment of regional malls throughout the United States. Macerich owns approximately 65 million square feet of gross leaseable area consisting primarily of interests in 61 regional shopping centers. Additional information about Macerich can be obtained from the Company's website at www.macerich.com.
SOURCE Macerich Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV