Sparton Corporation (NYSE: SPA) announced it will host a conference call with investors and analysts on Wednesday, February 6 at 10:00 a.m. CT / 11:00 a.m. ET to discuss its fiscal 2013 second quarter financial results, provide a general business update, and respond to investor questions.
The Company's results for the quarter ending December 31, 2012 will be filed with the SEC no later than February 5, 2013.
To participate, callers should dial (800) 734-4208. Participants should dial in at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the call. A Web presentation link is also available for the conference call:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV