Harkin Campaign Aide Gave Iowa State A Donor List
Amid the dispute, Gold sent the ISU Foundation revisions Oct. 1 to an informational brochure used for fundraising. The proposal included a section saying the institute would sponsor "dynamic nonpartisan research" in food safety, land conservation, renewable energy and other ag issues.
"Senator Harkin asked some trusted individuals familiar with his Congressional record and his historical papers and materials to suggest edits to the original Harkin Institute brochure," Gold wrote. "He asks that you consider these revisions for a new brochure."
Jones responded that the foundation would make all changes but delay the section on agriculture until the dispute was resolved.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV