Some of the donated auction items include:
- 2012 Mack Granite Ready Mix Truck
- Los Angeles sports weekend getaway (Lakers and Clippers tickets included)
- Ten truck-loads of Portland cement
- Chicago sports weekend getaway (Bulls and Blackhawks tickets included)
- New York vacation, including Yankees and Broadway tickets
- Indianapolis 500 Motor Speedway experience
- Sawgrass golf and beach holiday
- Texas golf and relaxation package
For detailed item information, photos and more information about the CIM auction, visit
. The Ritchie Bros. auction calendar currently features more than 100 unreserved public auctions around the world. Visit
for a complete list of upcoming auctions.
In addition to the CIM fundraising event, Ritchie Bros. will be conducting an unreserved public auction at its permanent auction site in
Las Vegas, Nevada
February 8, 2013
. More than 1,000 heavy equipment items and trucks are already featured in this auction - with new items being added daily. The auction also includes a great selection of specialized concrete paving equipment. For detailed equipment information, photos and more information about the
About Ritchie Bros.
Established in 1958, Ritchie Bros. (NYSE and TSX: RBA) is the world's largest seller of used equipment for the
and other industries. Ritchie Bros. offers compelling solutions that make it easy for the world's builders to buy and sell equipment with confidence. The Company conducts hundreds of unreserved public auctions each year, selling more equipment to on-site and online bidders than any other company in the world (
). The Company also operates an online marketplace through Ritchie Bros. EquipmentOne (
) and a range of value-added services, including equipment financing for customers through Ritchie Bros. Financial Services (
). The Company has over 110 locations in more than 25 countries, including 44 auction sites worldwide.
SOURCE Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers