American Suzuki Motor Corporation Announces January 2013 Automobile Sales Of 1,488 Units
BREA, Calif., Feb. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- American Suzuki Motor Corporation (ASMC) reported today January 2013 automobile sales of 1,488 units. This figure is 99% of the 1,505 sales reported in January 2012. The results represent sales of remaining inventory as ASMC continues the wind-down of U.S. automobile sales.
Additional information regarding ASMC's business realignment under Chapter 11 can be found at the Company's website, www.suzuki.com or via an information hotline at 1-877-465-4819.
About American Suzuki Motor CorporationAmerican Suzuki Motor Corporation (ASMC) was founded in 1963 by parent company Suzuki Motor Corporation (SMC). On November 5, 2012, ASMC announced plans to realign its business to focus on the long-term growth of its Motorcycles/ATV and Marine divisions and to wind down and discontinue new automobile sales in the continental U.S. With global headquarters in Hamamatsu, Japan, SMC is a diversified worldwide automobile, motorcycle and outboard motor manufacturer. Founded in 1909 and incorporated in 1920, SMC has operations in 201 countries and regions. For more information, visit www.media.suzukiauto.com. SOURCE American Suzuki Motor Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV