Subaru Canada: Record Outback Sales In January
After a milestone year, second-best January results set a strong pace for Subaru Canada.
MISSISSAUGA, ON, Feb. 1, 2013 /CNW/ - Subaru Canada, Inc. (SCI) today announced its solid start to 2013 sales with 1,813 units retailed in January; just 63 units away from the all-time record January set in 2012.
Leading the sales charge was the Subaru Outback as results rose by 5.5 percent over the same period last year. Sales for Subaru's XV Crosstrek were also buoyant with 404 units sold in January, situating results for the new compact crossover 12.2 percent above its projected target.
"Subaru is poised for growth in 2013," said Shiro Ohta, president and CEO of Subaru Canada, Inc. "Once again - for the fourth year in a row, in fact - the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety has named Subaru as the only manufacturer to receive TOP SAFETY PICK awards across all models. As a new year begins, our brand is looking forward to achieving unprecedented levels of success as more and more Canadians put Subaru on their shopping list."About Subaru Canada, Inc. Subaru Canada, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. of Japan. Headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario, the company markets and distributes Subaru vehicles, parts and accessories through a network of over 85 authorized dealers across Canada. For more information, please visit www.subaru.ca or www.pr.subaru.ca. SOURCE Subaru Canada Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV