Aviir Sponsors Eco Hideaway 2013 Music Artist Stage At The Chateaux In Park City, Utah To Benefit Heart Disease
IRVINE, Calif., Feb. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Aviir Inc., a biotechnology company, dedicated to the prevention of cardiovascular disease through innovative laboratory tests, sponsored the Eco Hideaway Music Artist Stage at The Chateaux in Park City, Utah, January 19-21 during the Sundance Film Festival. In collaboration with GUARDaHEART Foundation, a non-profit committed to Heart Disease prevention, Aviir's Music Stage included a diverse mix of over 30 musical acts, all in support of GUARDaHEART's SaveThe1 movement, a campaign designed to promote Heart Disease awareness and education.
GUARDaHEART Foundation teamed up with Aviir Laboratories, to provide on-site blood draws at the Eco Hide-Away. The newly developed MIRISK VP
™ test is designed to identify those who are truly at risk of Heart Disease. The easy-to-understand risk score categorizes an individual's risk of experiencing a cardiac event within the next 5 years. The purpose of identifying those who are truly at risk in the earliest stages of Heart Disease is to promote preventative lifestyle modifications, before a heart attack can occur.
The Eco Hide-Away Music Stage featured musicians from all over the US, including: The Voice's Finalist Jared Blake, Maddie Wilson, Natalie Gelman, Cruzmatik, Stolen Rhodes, Amy Weber, BigA, The Command Sisters, Erick Macek, Duwende, My Cousin the Emperor, Pablo Blaqk, The Almighty Grind, Bon Vivant, VanLadyLove, Burning Slow, Johnny Kaplan & The Lazy Stars, members of the Foo Fighters and Wallflowers with Darryl Hannah, Andy Frasco, Out of Ether, Palace Ballroom, and Casey Frazier. More than 3,000 musical acts submitted requests to be a part of the exclusive Eco Hide-Away Sound Stage, sponsored by Aviir Laboratories and produced by Durkin Entertainment.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV