Aragon Research Announces The Technology Arc Research Methodology
PALO ALTO, Calif., Feb. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Aragon Research announced a new research methodology, the Aragon Research Technology Arc, which rates technologies across multiple dimensions, including whether it is in the emergence, adoption or maturation usage phases in an enterprise. The Technology Arc also rates technologies that have transformative or cost savings potential.
"We have taken the hype out of measuring technology maturity," said Jim Lundy, Founder and CEO at Aragon Research. "Our new Technology Arc methodology gives enterprises a simple and visual way to evaluate technologies and to zoom in on ones that can be transformative or ones that can save offer cost savings."
The first report based on this methodology, the Aragon Research Technology Arc for the Workplace, evaluates 28 distinct technologies. Some of the transformational technologies that are reviewed include cognitive computing, h.265, idea management, and social software. The report overview and the full report are both available at aragonresearch.com.
About Aragon ResearchAragon Research is the newest technology research and advisory firm. Aragon delivers high impact research and advisory services to provide enterprises the insight they need to help them make better technology and strategy decisions. Aragon Research serves business and IT leaders and has a proven team of veteran analysts. For more information, visit http://www.aragonresearch.comSOURCE Aragon Research Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV