Seagis Property Group Acquires 80,000 SF Building In Miami, Florida
CONSHOHOCKEN, Pa., Feb. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Seagis Property Group announced today that it has acquired an 80,000 square foot office/warehouse facility in the Doral submarket of Miami Florida. The multi-tenant building, which is located at 10400 NW 33rd Street was built in 1997 and features 24' clear ceiling height, 12 tailgate dock doors and 6 drive-ins. The Company now owns 4.8 million square feet in South Florida.
Seagis Property Group LP owns and operates 9 million square feet of industrial buildings in logistically driven locations along the Eastern Seaboard. Seagis is headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, with offices at One Tower Bridge, 100 Front Street, Suite 350, Conshohocken, PA 19428.
SOURCE Seagis Property Group
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV