B&G Foods, Inc. (NYSE:BGS) announced today that it has scheduled a conference call to discuss the Company’s fourth quarter and fiscal year 2012 financial results on Thursday, February 14, 2013 at 4:30 p.m. ET. Hosting the call will be David L. Wenner, Chief Executive Officer and Robert C. Cantwell, Chief Financial Officer.
The call will be webcast live from B&G Foods’ website at www.bgfoods.com under “Investor Relations—Company Overview.” The call can also be accessed live over the phone by dialing (888) 455-2263 for U.S. callers or (719) 325-2448 for international callers.
A replay of the call will be available one hour after the call and can be accessed by dialing (877) 870-5176 or (858) 384-5517 for international callers; the password is 3747979. The replay will be available from February 14, 2013 through February 28, 2013. Investors may also access a web-based replay of the call at the Investor Relations section of B&G Foods’ website, www.bgfoods.com.
The Company intends to issue a press release with the fourth quarter and fiscal year 2012 financial results via Business Wire after the market close on Thursday, February 14, 2013.About B&G Foods, Inc. B&G Foods and its subsidiaries manufacture, sell and distribute a diversified portfolio of high-quality, branded shelf-stable foods across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. Based in Parsippany, New Jersey, B&G Foods’ products are marketed under many recognized brands, including Ac’cent, B&G, B&M, Baker’s Joy, Brer Rabbit, Cream of Rice, Cream of Wheat, Devonsheer, Don Pepino, Emeril’s, Grandma’s Molasses, JJ Flats, Joan of Arc, Las Palmas, Maple Grove Farms, Molly McButter, Mrs. Dash, New York Style, Old London, Ortega, Polaner, Red Devil, Regina, Sa-són, Sclafani, Sugar Twin, Trappey’s, Underwood, Vermont Maid and Wright’s. B&G Foods also sells and distributes two branded household products, Static Guard and Kleen Guard.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV