Fairholme Funds, Inc. And Its Series, The Fairholme Fund, The Fairholme Focused Income Fund And The Fairholme Allocation Fund, Publish Their Portfolio Manager’s Reports And 2012 Annual Reports
The Fairholme Fund, The Fairholme Focused Income Fund, and The Fairholme Allocation Fund will file their Annual Reports with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”). The filings contain information on the respective portfolio holdings of The Fairholme Fund (NASDAQ: FAIRX), The Fairholme Focused Income Fund (NASDAQ: FOCIX), and The Fairholme Allocation Fund (NASDAQ: FAAFX) as of November 30, 2012.
The Portfolio Manager’s Reports for each series of the Fairholme Funds and their respective 2012 Annual Reports will be available online to the public on the SEC’s EDGAR database and are currently available at www.fairholmefunds.com.
Investing in the Funds involves risks including loss of principal.
The Funds’ investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses should be
considered carefully before investing. The
contains this and other important information about the Funds, and it
may be obtained by calling Shareholder Services at 1-866-202-2263 or
visiting our website
Read it carefully before investing.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV