Vitamin World® Raises Over $850,000 In 2012 For Vitamin Angels®
HOLBROOK, N.Y., Feb. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Throughout the 2012 holiday season, Vitamin World® raised over $530,000 on behalf of Vitamin Angels® during their "Be an Angel. Make a Difference" campaign.
An estimated 190 million children in the world suffer from vitamin A deficiency (VAD) and 350,000 go blind from vitamin A deficiency every year. These donations help to provide vital nutrition in the form of nutritional supplements, to developing countries, communities and individuals in the U.S. and around the world.
"Vitamin World is privileged to help address the urgent need to help combat childhood vitamin deficiency," said Vicki McGuire, Senior Vice President of Vitamin World.
"Through our participation in Vitamin Angels, we want to ensure that children around the world have the ability to reach their full potential with a healthy start in life. With the overwhelming generosity of our customers we are making great strides in that direction."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV