Rentech Nitrogen Partners, L.P. (NYSE: RNF) today announced its conference schedule for February 2013.
February 13-14, 2013Morgan Stanley Basic Materials Corporate Access DaysNew York, NYPresenter: Hunt Ramsbottom, CEO
February 26, 201317 th Annual Goldman Sachs Agribusiness ConferenceNew York, NYPresenter: Hunt Ramsbottom, CEOSpeaking Time: 4:20 p.m. (EST)
About Rentech Nitrogen Partners, L.P.Rentech Nitrogen ( www.rentechnitrogen.com) was formed by Rentech, Inc. to own, operate and expand its nitrogen fertilizer business. Rentech Nitrogen’s assets consist of two fertilizer production facilities owned by its operating subsidiaries. Rentech Nitrogen’s East Dubuque facility is located in the northwestern corner of Illinois, and uses natural gas as a feedstock to produce primarily anhydrous ammonia and urea ammonium nitrate solution for sale to customers in the Mid Corn Belt. Rentech Nitrogen’s Pasadena facility is located in Pasadena, Texas along the Houston Ship Channel. Rentech Nitrogen’s Pasadena facility is the largest producer of synthetic granulated ammonium sulfate fertilizer in North America, with sales in the United States and South America. The Pasadena facility’s other products, which are sold domestically, include ammonium thiosulfate fertilizer and sulfuric acid. The facility uses ammonia and sulfur as its primary feedstocks.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV