The Alan And Jeanne Hall Foundation Pledges $3.5 Million To Weber State University To Launch The Alan E. Hall Center For Sales Excellence
SALT LAKE CITY, Feb. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Weber State University's Alan E. Hall Center for Sales Excellence is launching in 2013 and will advance and elevate sales techniques by redefining sales around the customer.
The center sets itself apart from similar sales centers by:
- Being the first and only one of its kind among Utah's public universities
- Being the only four-year sales program of its kind in the nation
- By following Utah's example of finding creative ways to be proactively involved in stimulating and growing economies
The new center will be located in Weber State University's College of Applied Science and Technology and will be the only one of its kind in Utah. It will enhance Weber State's successful Technical Sales program by providing insights, training and momentum to three key groups: Weber State University sales students, Weber State University as a whole and corporate America."This center will truly be one-of-a-kind," said Alan E. Hall, successful Utah businessman, entrepreneur, venture capitalist and distinguished Weber State University alumnus. "The corporate element the center will provide will be a tremendous boon to Weber State University, the university's sales students and corporate America. With the Alan E. Hall Center for Sales Excellence we will focus on the most important aspect of sales, the customer." In addition to its launch, the Alan E. Hall Center for Sales Excellence has been accepted as a full member of the University Sales Center Alliance (USCA) ( www.universitysalescenteralliance.org/). The USCA is a consortium of sales centers established in 2002 that connects university faculty members with many different backgrounds and areas of expertise. These educators advocate for the continuing advancement of the sales profession through teaching, research and outreach. The new center will enhance current curricula in one of the best four-year sales degrees in the nation by providing quality training for today's new sales economy, and by creating quality sales training programs and opportunities and aligning the sales profession with the increasing need in corporate America for professionals to combine user-driven product development with true customer expectations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV