Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today introduced the Agilent 7890B gas chromatograph and the 5977A Series mass selective detector. The 7890B GC and 5977A Series GC/MSD deliver new levels of productivity, sensitivity and reliability.
With the addition of these new products, Agilent offers the industry’s broadest, most feature-rich portfolio of GC, GC/MS and software available today. Agilent also offers factory-tested, preconfigured solutions to help fast track setup and operation.
“Our customers can be confident that continuing investments in productivity, quality and reliability have always been and continue to be top priorities for Agilent,” said Monty Benefiel, Agilent vice president for Gas Phase Systems. “Customers will find significant product improvements, eco-friendly capabilities and lower cost of ownership, along with unsurpassed performance. This is what our customers expect from Agilent, and we delivered.”
The Agilent 7890B GCBased on the industry-leading Agilent GC platform, the 7890B GC is faster, easier to operate and more cost-effective. One key feature isn’t new – Agilent’s unsurpassed GC reliability, built over decades and more than 250,000 installations. The 7890B GC offers:
- Improved performance specifications with advances in numerous detector modules.
- Lower operating costs and eco-friendly operation with power/gas management and sleep/wake modes.
- Seamless ordering of consumables and parts with an interactive graphical Parts Finder tool and consumables database.
- Easier, faster method development with integrated GC calculators and wizards.
- Better asset and resource management with integrated maintenance tools.
- Improved recovery of active compounds with Agilent’s exclusive end-to-end Inert Flow Path deactivation technology.
- Reduced downtime for MS maintenance using the new Fast Vent feature.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV