NASBE Announces Resignation Of Executive Director
ARLINGTON, Va., Feb. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of the National Association of State Boards of Education (NASBE) has accepted the resignation of NASBE Executive Director Jim Kohlmoos, effective March 1, 2013.
"It has been a great honor for me to serve as executive director," Kohlmoos said. "I have greatly appreciated the opportunity to work with so many dedicated state board members and NASBE staff over the past year, and I look forward to continuing my support of state boards nationwide and NASBE's great work moving forward." Kohlmoos added that he would announce his plans for the future next month.
The NASBE Board of Directors, under President Patrick Guida (RI), has formed a transition team to guide the search for a replacement."We want to thank Jim for his service and wish him well in his future endeavors. We also look forward to continuing the association's long tradition of excellent leadership," Guida said. "NASBE is a strong and vibrant organization, and, as state board members, we know well the valuable contribution it makes to our work on behalf of America's students." The National Association of State Boards of Education represents America's state and territorial boards of education. NASBE exists to strengthen State Boards as the preeminent educational policymaking bodies for citizens and students. For more, visit www.nasbe.org. SOURCE National Association of State Boards of Education
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV