- Digital Retailing Suite – Only Dealertrack provides dealers with the power to fundamentally transform automotive retailing by enabling their online shoppers to complete more of the vehicle buying process online. Shoppers can search inventory, receive a first pencil offer, apply and pre-qualify for financing, plus value their trade using dealer controlled smart tools.
- Interactive Suite – With the acquisition of ClickMotive, Dealertrack has dramatically elevated its capabilities in the digital marketing arena, including a top performing line-up of dealer and group websites, mobile websites, search, social, managed chat tools, and integrations with Dealertrack’s Digital Retailing Suite.
- Inventory Suite – With solutions for pricing, appraising, merchandising, sourcing, stocking, trading, mobile and vehicle transportation, Dealertrack’s solution set is the most powerful and comprehensive in the industry. For transporting vehicles, Dealertrack now operates North America’s largest web-based shipping network, facilitating the moving of more than 2.5 million vehicles per year.
- New Mobile Solutions for DMS and eMenu – Building on the success of its mobile sales and F&I, and TrueTarget apps, Dealertrack continues to expand its line-up of mobile offerings. At NADA, Dealertrack will be previewing new mobile tools for dealers that deliver customized business-critical analytics for DMS on mobile devices, as well as a new customer-friendly menu to present and sell aftermarket F&I options from an iPad.
Dealertrack Technologies Showcases New Innovations At 2013 NADA Convention
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts