Driving innovation and progress across the automotive retail industry, Dealertrack Technologies (Nasdaq: TRAK) will be launching several expanded technology suites and previewing new mobile innovations and other solutions for automotive dealers at the upcoming National Automotive Dealers Association Convention and Expo 2013 (NADA 2013), February 8 th through 11 th, in Orlando, Florida (Booth #2415).
From its all new and state-of-the-art exhibit, Dealertrack will unveil an “Interactive Zone” at the center of the booth where dealers can see and touch some of the company’s latest mobile innovations, and sign up for free trials and special offers. Dealertrack will also showcase its full portfolio of integrated technologies designed to drive efficiency and accelerate workflow for automotive dealers, including several new launches:
- Digital Retailing Suite – Only Dealertrack provides dealers with the power to fundamentally transform automotive retailing by enabling their online shoppers to complete more of the vehicle buying process online. Shoppers can search inventory, receive a first pencil offer, apply and pre-qualify for financing, plus value their trade using dealer controlled smart tools.
- Interactive Suite – With the acquisition of ClickMotive, Dealertrack has dramatically elevated its capabilities in the digital marketing arena, including a top performing line-up of dealer and group websites, mobile websites, search, social, managed chat tools, and integrations with Dealertrack’s Digital Retailing Suite.
- Inventory Suite – With solutions for pricing, appraising, merchandising, sourcing, stocking, trading, mobile and vehicle transportation, Dealertrack’s solution set is the most powerful and comprehensive in the industry. For transporting vehicles, Dealertrack now operates North America’s largest web-based shipping network, facilitating the moving of more than 2.5 million vehicles per year.
- New Mobile Solutions for DMS and eMenu – Building on the success of its mobile sales and F&I, and TrueTarget apps, Dealertrack continues to expand its line-up of mobile offerings. At NADA, Dealertrack will be previewing new mobile tools for dealers that deliver customized business-critical analytics for DMS on mobile devices, as well as a new customer-friendly menu to present and sell aftermarket F&I options from an iPad.
“The dealer is always at the center of our thinking when we design new solutions to advance workflows and drive efficiencies,” said Raj Sundaram, executive vice president, Dealer Solutions, Sales and Marketing, Dealertrack. “At this year’s NADA show, we will kickoff what is shaping up to be a multi-year product onslaught with the launch of new integrated solution sets and mobile technologies that will drive unprecedented efficiency and performance for dealers.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV