Ronai & Ronai, LLP, Attorneys For Husband Of Vilma Soltesz, Obese Woman Who Died After Being Denied Flights Back From Hungary, File Lawsuit Against KLM, Delta & Lufthansa Airlines Seeking Six Million Dollars In Damages
NEW YORK, Feb. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The lawsuit, filed on behalf of Janos Soltesz, husband of deceased Vilma Soltesz, alleges various counts of gross negligence, recklessness and willful misconduct in the boarding and disembarking of Vilma and that Vilma and Janos were sent on a "wild goose chase" that worsened Vilma's medical condition and ultimately led to her death.
Attorney Holly Ostrov Ronai stated, "The airlines were informed well in advance of Vilma's condition and undertook a duty to get Vilma home. In forcing her to go from airline to airline, get on and off several planes and drive to another airport in a different country, the airlines not only failed in their duty to get her home, but gravely injured her."
Ms. Ostrov Ronai added, "What is quite telling is that Mr. Soltesz had a tiny little Suzuki car and was forced to drive his wife from the Budapest airport to the airport in Prague. He got Vilma into his tiny little car all by himself, yet the airlines couldn't manage to get Vilma into a huge aircraft."
" Vilma Soltesz' death was completely preventable. She died because the airlines simply did not want to be bothered or inconvenienced. They merely needed to have the proper standard equipment, such as a skylift and wheelchair, to get her onboard and seated, but instead they shirked their responsibility and passed the buck," stated attorney Peter Ronai.Mr. Ronai added, "Vilma was Janos' entire life. He has no children and no relatives. He is now completely alone in this world with no one. He wants the airlines to be held accountable for what they did to Vilma."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV