Horan was also instrumental in IBM's recent company-wide online brainstorming session to find new ways in which the company could benefit from being a social business. The session produced thousands of ideas from employees that are being evaluated. Her organization also runs the company's Technology Adoption Program, a virtual lab where employees experiment with and build IT innovations.
To learn more about IBM's transformation and approach to managing Big Data, please visit http://asmarterplanet.com/blog/2012/09/19413.html#more-19413.
HMG Strategy, LLC is a leading global provider of innovative IT leadership, management and technology support for CIO/Senior IT executives by focusing on their "360-degree" needs. Its events and services raise thought leadership, knowledge sharing and networking. For more information, visit www.hmgstrategy.com.
Tim O'MalleyIBM Media Relations1-914-766-1424 email@example.comSOURCE IBM
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV