TORONTO, Feb. 1, 2013 /CNW/ - Softchoice Corporation will host its fourth-quarter earnings call on February 20, 2013 at 8:00 am ET and will be issuing its fourth quarter earnings through the newswire after the close of business on February 19 th, 2013.
The earnings call will be moderated by David MacDonald, Softchoice's President and CEO and Chief Financial Officer, David Long. The conference call will begin with a brief web presentation followed by a question-and-answer session.
Participant Information: Local Dial in number: 416 800 1066 Toll Free Dial in number: 1 866 212 4491
Webcast URL:http://www.snwebcastcenter.com/custom_events/softchoice-20130220/site/ To ensure participation, please dial in at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the conference at 8:00 am ET. For those unable to attend the call, a link will be made available on the Softchoice website to an archived web and audio version on February 21, 2013. About Softchoice As a leading North American provider of technology solutions and services, Softchoice combines the efficiency and reliability of a national IT supplier with the personal touch and technical expertise of a local solutions provider. Softchoice's holistic approach to technology includes solution design, implementation and asset management services, as well as access to one of the most comprehensive and cost-effective technology distribution networks in North America. With over 1,200 employees, Softchoice manages the technology needs of thousands of corporate and public sector organizations across the United States and Canada. Softchoice stock is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the trading symbol "SO." The common shares of Softchoice are not registered under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933 and are not publicly traded in the United States. SOURCE Softchoice Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV