LifePoint Hospitals, Inc. (NASDAQ: LPNT) announced today that it will provide an online Web simulcast of its fourth quarter and year-end 2012 conference call on Friday, February 15, 2013. The Company’s results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2012, will be released before the open of the market on Friday, February 15, 2013.
The live broadcast of LifePoint Hospitals’ conference call will begin at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time on February 15 th. A 30-day online replay will be available approximately an hour following the conclusion of the live broadcast. A link to these events can be found on the Company’s website at www.lifepointhospitals.com or www.earnings.com.
LifePoint Hospitals, Inc. is a leading hospital company focused on
providing quality healthcare services close to home. Through its
subsidiaries, LifePoint operates 57 hospital campuses in 20 states. With
a mission of “Making Communities Healthier®,” LifePoint is the sole
community hospital provider in the majority of the communities it
serves. More information about the Company, which is headquartered in
Brentwood, Tennessee, can be found on its website,
All references to “LifePoint,” “LifePoint Hospitals,” or the “Company”
used in this release refer to LifePoint Hospitals, Inc. or its
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV