HMG Strategy 2012 Transformational CIO Leadership Awards Honor Top Performing CIOs
NEW YORK, Feb. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- HMG Strategy, LLC a leading global provider of innovative IT leadership, management and technology support to CIO/Senior IT executives, announced the 2012 Transformational CIO Leadership Awards, at the 2013 CIO Summit of America, held Monday, January 28 th at the Harvard Club in New York.
"The honorees represent the absolute best of world-class IT leadership," said Hunter Muller, President and CEO of HMG Strategy. "We are so incredibly proud of our collaboration with an elite group of CIOs and IT leaders from such a broad range of industries and organizations."
The annual Transformational CIO Leadership Awards honor top performing Chief Information/Innovation/Technology Officers who have excelled in Leadership, Innovation, Transformation, Industry Give-Back, Management of Extreme Growth and Legacy Leadership. The awards are based on extensive in-depth research conducted over the course of numerous meetings, interviews and conversations with Hunter Muller and the HMG Strategy team. The 2012 award winners are:
- Puneet Bhasin, SVP & CIO, Waste Management, Inc. and President, WM Logistics
- Brian Bonner, VP & CIO, Texas Instruments
- Gregory Buoncontri, EVP & CIO, Pitney Bowes, Inc.
- Timothy Campos, CIO, Facebook
- Robert Dixon, SVP & Global CIO, PepsiCo, Inc.
- Donagh Herlihy, SVP eCommerce & CIO, Avon Products, Inc.
- Jeanette Horan, VP & CIO, IBM Corporation
- Mario Leone, EVP & CIO, Ingram Micro
- Steve Phillips, SVP & CIO, Avnet, Inc.
- David Smoley, SVP & CIO, Flextronics International
- Randall Spratt, EVP, CIO & CTO, McKesson Corporation
- Ed Steinike, VP & CIO, The Coca-Cola Company
- Kimberly Stevenson, VP & CIO, Intel Corporation
- Carl Wilson, former EVP & CIO, Marriott International
"This is singular group of amazing corporate leaders who serve as role models for the IT community," said Muller. "I'm genuinely proud and humbled to work alongside people with such talent, experience and expertise."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV