Japan's CIPA Presents 'CP+ 2013,' Asia's Largest Camera And Photo Imaging Industry Exhibition
CP+ has over 50 years of history (it began as the 'Japan Camera Show') and is now recognized as one of the three largest camera exhibitions in the world, along with photokina in Germany and PMA@CES in the USA. Approximately 80% of the world's camera and photo imaging technology and innovation is dominated by Japanese manufacturers, and its market share is sustained by the high quality and sophistication of Japanese optical techniques and electronics. Taking advantage of Japan's position at the center of the photo and imaging industry, CP+ acts as a launch pad for presenting the world with the latest technology in the industry, from the initial input of data to its final output.
For more information about CP+2013, please visit http://www.cpplus.jp/en/index.shtml.
CP+, an international, comprehensive camera and photo imaging show targeting both business users and consumers, presents the latest products and technologies to help further develop the photo industry and photographic culture. This trade show showcases the joy of "shooting," "viewing" and "linking" pictures with people in versatile formats from its home in Yokohama, a city of photography, and propagates photographic and imaging culture from Japan - the heartland of the photo imaging industry - to the world.For media inquiries / event photographs, please contact: Anton Davidenko, PressCode PR, +44(0)7854-563135, firstname.lastname@example.org Official event site press photographs can be downloaded from: http://www.cpplus.jp/en/press/download.shtml#link_open_cere_photo SOURCE Camera & Imaging Products Association (CIPA)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV