What's the Super Bowl without food? I can think of no better accompaniment to a football game than pizza, buffalo wings and cheesy bread.
The free Domino's app for iPhone and iPad lets you order from almost any of the nearly 5,000 Domino's locations across the country and place your order right from your phone. Domino's app is also available on the Android Market, Google's (GOOG) competitor to iTunes.You can build your own pizza, enter coupons, payment information, and select whether the order is for pick-up or delivery, all without having to call the local Domino's. After ordering your food, the app has a Tracker feature which lets you see when your food's being made and, finally, when it's out for delivery. Perhaps it's no coincidence that since the app was launched in the summer of 2011, shares of Domino's have zoomed higher. Shares are up 37.49% over the past six months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV