NEW YORK (TheStreet) - Super Bowl XLVII is right around the corner, with much of America catching the game and watching the commercials. Who knows, some viewers may even be thinking about becoming sponsors.
Once you've gotten your friends and family over and you're all settled in for the big game, you'll want to keep the party going. The good news is that technology can add to your enjoyment of the game.
Here are five apps from Apple's (AAPL) iTunes Store that you can download to make your Super Bowl XLVII experience more enjoyable, even if you're not a fan of the Baltimore Ravens or the San Francisco 49ers (besides, who really likes the Ravens anyway?).
The author is a die-hard Patriots fan and is still depressed about the team's playoff defeat by the Ravens.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV