MALVERN, Pa., Feb. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Liberty Property Trust today announced that it will develop a 200,000 square foot, six-story office building for The Vanguard Group at Great Valley Corporate Center in Malvern, PA.
The total project cost is estimated at $55 million. Construction is expected to begin in March of this year, with completion in mid-2014. Vanguard has signed a long-term lease, and was represented by Ron Cariola and Mike Morrone of Jones Lang LaSalle.
The building was designed by D2CA Architects to achieve LEED certification. Studio Bryan Hanes is the landscape architect, and Bala Consulting Engineers is the project engineer.
"Now in its 41 st year, Great Valley Corporate Center is one of nation's leading business parks and a major employment center for Greater Philadelphia," said Tom Sklow, vice president and city manager for Liberty. "The park continues to evolve and grow, and just last month became even more accessible with new connections to the Pennsylvania Turnpike."Liberty began development of Great Valley Corporate Center in 1972. Today companies in the corporate center and surrounding subsequent developments employ approximately 25,000 people. About Liberty Property Trust Liberty Property Trust (NYSE:LRY) is a leader in commercial real estate, serving customers in the United States and United Kingdom, through the development, acquisition, ownership and management of superior office and industrial properties. Liberty's 81 million square foot portfolio includes 680 properties which provide office, distribution and light manufacturing facilities to 1,800 tenants. For more information visit www.libertyproperty.com. SOURCE Liberty Property Trust
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV