Today, LASIK and PRK eye surgery are the most popular vision correction surgeries performed and have improved the vision of more than 25 million people worldwide. This type of modern surgery technology is one reason why the world has looked to the United States for leadership and best practices. James Wynne still works at IBM's TJ Watson Research Center, while Srinivasan and Blum have since retired, and Blum recently passed away on January 9 th, 2013. He was 92.
The White House ceremony will be webcast live starting from 2pm ET on Friday February 1, at http:/www.whitehouse.gov/live
In addition to the National Medal of Technology & Innovation, the team will also be awarded the 2013 Russ Prize of the National Academy of Engineering later this month, a prize that recognizes outstanding bioengineering achievements in widespread use that improves the human condition.
For more information, visit the IBM Icon of Progress on Excimer Laser Surgery at http://www-03.ibm.com/ibm/history/ibm100/us/en/icons/excimer/Contact information: Fiona DohertyMedia RelationsIBM ResearchPhone: 1-914-945-2319Email: email@example.com SOURCE IBM
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV