BIRMINGHAM, Ala., Feb. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Vulcan Materials Company (NYSE: VMC) will host its fourth quarter earnings conference call at 10:00 a.m. CST ( 11:00 a.m. EST) on Thursday, February 14, 2013. The Company will release results that morning before the market opens.
To participate by phone, investors and other interested parties can call 866.711.8198 approximately 10 minutes before the scheduled start. The access code is 23352917. For international calls, please call 617.597.5327. The conference call will also be available on Vulcan's website – www.vulcanmaterials.com.
The conference call will be recorded and available for replay approximately two hours after the call through February 21. In the U.S. and Canada dial 888.286.8010 and for international calls, dial 617-801-6888. The access code to hear the recording is 61572111.Vulcan Materials Company, a member of the S&P 500 index, is the nation's foremost producer of construction aggregates, a major producer of asphalt mix and concrete and a leading producer of cement in Florida. For additional information about Vulcan, go to www.vulcanmaterials.com. SOURCE Vulcan Materials Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV