BOCA RATON, Fla., Feb. 1, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SBA Communications Corporation (Nasdaq:SBAC) ("SBA") announced today that on February 1, 2013 SBA provided notice to the trustee and holders of its 1.875% Convertible Senior Notes due 2013 (the "1.875% Notes") that it had elected to settle 100% of its conversion obligation pursuant to the Indenture governing the 1.875% Notes in cash, effective February 4, 2013.
About SBA Communications Corporation
SBA Communications Corporation is a first choice provider and leading owner and operator of wireless communications infrastructure in North, Central and South America. By "Building Better Wireless", SBA generates revenue from two primary businesses - site leasing and site development services. SBA's primary focus is the leasing of antenna space on its multi-tenant towers to a variety of wireless service providers under long-term lease contracts. For more information please visit: www.sbasite.com.
CONTACT: Mark DeRussy, CFA Capital Markets 561-226-9531 Lynne Hopkins Media Relations 561-226-9431
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV